Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Happy Trick or Treat Day!! lol

Saturday night I had a wonderful girls night at my place that lasted until like 3am. Then everyone went home & those who stayed, went to bed! I stayed up though because I was in pain. Overall though it was a phenomenal day!!

Now today was pretty lazy actually! I slept in a bit and then had girl talk with my mom & her bestie. Her friend is going through a rough time so we were letting her vent about it. Then she went home, we had dinner followed by delicious cake. The rest of the day was spent watching movies!

I then went to an event that had great prizes & I believe I won the grand prize but then there was a script error and SL ate the item! If I am so lucky again tonight then thats great but if not oh well. On another note, there have been new releases, blog posts etc on SL babies and it sometimes makes me want another one. Go figure!

Anyways don't eat too many sweets but if you do, then brush your teeth like a good boy or girl lol Happy Halloween again! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment