Monday, January 31, 2011

Spring Is In the Air

Hiya Lovelies!

I sorta needed to just come and write stuff, because some major family dramas occured today that have left my stress level to an extremely high number.

In the real world it is still very cold and snowy because for many of us it is the awful season of winter lol can you tell its my fave season? *rolls eyes*... In SL however, the island where I live has turned into Spring. We have pretty green grass and some of my neighbors have already begun to redecorate. I haven't quite fully decided on my plan for my decor but I'm sure it'll be cute. I do however have my summer decorating ideas ready for when the time comes so that will be easier.

I may or may not get a new house/prefab for spring. My hope one is quite cute and will do the trick, it's from Funky Junk (great store). I'm also loving the latest house released there, but it won't work prim wise. I also have some giftcards for a few furniture stores so once I get those redeemed I will have pretty new furniture yay! I think decorating for spring will bring my mood/spirits higher.

Ok enough rambling for me, I'm going to go stare at my land! till next time...xoxox Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment